The Best 56 Things in Life:
1. Falling in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. A special glance.
5. Getting mail (from him).
6. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
7. Hearing your favorite song on the radio.
8. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
9. Hot towels out of the dryer.
10. Finding the sweater you want is on sale for half price.
11. Chocolate milkshake.
12. A long distance phone call.
13. A bubble bath.
15. A good conversation.
16. The beach.
17. Finding money in your coat from last time.
18. Laughing at yourself.
19. Midnight phone calls that last for hours.
20. Running through sprinklers.
21. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
22. Having someone tell you that you’re beautiful.
23. Laughing at an inside joke.
25. Falling in love for the first time.
26. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice about you.
27. Waking up and realizing you still have a few hours left to sleep.
28. Your first kiss.
29. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
30. Playing with a new puppy.
31. Late night talks with your roommate that keep you from sleeping.
32. Having someone play with your hair.
33. Sweet dreams.
34. Hot chocolate.
35. Road trips with friends.
36. Swinging on swings.
37. Watching a good movie cuddled up on a couch with someone you love.
38. Wrapping presents under the Christmas tree while eating cookies and drinking eggnog.
39. Song lyrics printed inside your new CD so you can sing along without feeling stupid.
40. Going to a really good concert.
41. Getting butterflies in your stomach every time you see that one person.
42. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
43. Winning a really competitive game.
44. Making chocolate chip cookies!
45. Having your friends send you homemade cookies!
46. Spending time with close friends!
47. Seeing smiles and hearing laughter from your friends.
48. Holding hands with someone you care about.
49. Running into an old friend and realizing that some things (good or bad) never change.
50. Discovering that love is unconditional and stronger than time.
51. Riding the best roller coasters over and over.
52. Hugging the person you love.
53. Watching the expression someone’s face as they open a much-desired present from you.
54. Watching the sunrise.
55. Getting out of bed every morning and thanking God for another beautiful day.
56. Having friends you know you can cry on or talk to about your deepest problems